Light Chipotle Ranch Chicken Wrap is an easy wrap with rotisserie chicken, tomatoes, spinach, green onions and a spicy Chipotle Greek yogurt sauce for a healthy lunch!
Light Chipotle Ranch Chicken Wrap
Right now I am enjoying my time with family in Germany, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t have a wonderful recipe to share with you today! I made up a couple of these wraps before my trip to have with me on my long drive to the airport and on the plane. With a 9 hour direct flight, I need plenty of healthy options to keep me fueled. I really didn’t feel like paying the outrageous prices for bad food at the airport. Planning ahead definitely pays off when it comes to traveling with food!
To get started, I used my favorite wrap with only 80 calories. I topped it with a creamy mixture of Greek yogurt, cream cheese, ranch seasoning and chipotles, along with rotisserie chicken, tomatoes, spinach and green onions. It makes for a simple but delicious lunch you can feel good about.
From the minute I arrived in Germany, packed lunches and calorie counting went right out the window. There is just no way I am passing up on Oma’s good cooking and all of my favorite foods that I only get to enjoy when I am in Germany. I have tried to enjoy everything in moderation, but there are some things you just can’t get enough of!
Only a couple more days until I am on my way home. I have been so fortunate that I had the chance to see my family again and it certainly won’t be the last time! I am sad to be leaving, but it will also be nice to be back with all of the comforts of home. I can’t wait to share photos of the wedding and adventures with you all when I get back!
- 1 c. non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 1 chipotle in adobo, finely diced
- 6 wraps
- 2 c. rotisserie chicken, cubed
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 c. baby spinach
- 1 bunch green onions
- In a food processor or bowl with mixer, blend the yogurt, cream cheese, ranch and chipotle. Spread ¼ c. of the mixture down the center of each wrap.
- Top with ⅓ c. chicken, ⅓ c. tomatoes, ½ c. spinach and a couple of green onions.
- Fold your wrap and slice in half. Serve immediately or wrap tightly and refrigerate.