I love when people share my work! If you would like to share one of my recipes or pictures, I simply ask that you properly attribute the recipe to The Creative Bite and only include ONE photo and the list of ingredients or description. (Please do not crop or remove watermarks from photos)
Never share a full recipe and photo on any site or social media platform. Always link back to my site to share the full recipe with your readers. Please remember to link back to The Creative Bite and share that you found the recipe you love on this site!
I work very hard to create quality recipes and photos for my readers, and appreciate you properly linking and attributing my work. If you have any questions, please email me at Danielle@TheCreativeBite.com.
This policy is valid from Sept 8th, 2014.
• *This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions concerning this blog, please contact myself at Danielle@TheCreativeBite.com.
• *This blog accepts forms of paid advertising through sponsorships, cash, paid insertions, free products and other forms of compensation.
• *This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
• *The owner(s) of this blog are compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
• *This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
• Our website may contain affiliate marketing links, which means we may get paid commission on sales of those products or services we write about. Our editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
• The Creative Bite is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to (The Creative Bite (amazon.com, or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com).
Notice Regarding Online Behavioral Advertising
We allow third party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information
when you visit our website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information
(e.g. click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked
or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide
advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These
companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn
more about this behavioral advertising practice visit the NAI at http://www.networkadvertising.org.
To opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to learn about your choices to not have this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.