Buffalo Chicken Vegetable Pizza is a great appetizer for game day or a potluck! This cold veggie pizza made with a crescent roll crust is a spicy twist on the classic recipe.
Cold Vegetable Pizza
My love for all things buffalo chicken is undeniable! From Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Tenders and Healthy Buffalo Chicken Wraps to Cheesy Buffalo Chicken French Bread, it’s a classic flavor good in so many ways!
This spicy twist on the classic Cold Veggie Pizza made with a crescent crust is my new favorite appetizer for a summer cookout! Much like Fruit Pizza, its is a great snack on game day or at a party.
It starts out the same way with an easy buttery crescent crust that can be baked ahead of time for easy prep. It is topped with whipped mixture of ranch seasoning, cream cheese and mayonnaise.
What veggies can I use?
You can top it with just about any cold vegetables. I opted for carrots and celery for the classic pairing with buffalo chicken, but broccoli and cauliflower would be great additions as well.
If you really want to take it to the next level, some chopped up avocado tossed with some lime juice would really take it over the top!
They didn’t have matchstick carrots at my small town grocery store so I just peeled and grated some carrots. I recommend using matchstick though. They will keep better and be way less of a hassle.
Can I make this cold pizza ahead of time?
Absolutely! This is one of many great things about this cold appetizer. You can assemble and refrigerate the entire vegetable pizza hours before you serve it.
You can even bake the crescent crust, whip up the cream cheese and bake the chicken the day before so you can whip it together in minutes.
I personally use chopped up rotisserie chicken for a really easy recipe, but you can certainly bake your own chicken breasts as well.
More amazing buffalo recipes!
- Crock Pot Buffalo Turkey Meatballs
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
- Twice Baked Buffalo Chicken Sweet Potatoes
- Buffalo Chicken Sweet Corn Tostadas
Buffalo Chicken Vegetable Pizza
Buffalo Chicken Vegetable Pizza is a great appetizer for game day or a potluck! This cold vegetable pizza made with a crescent roll crust is a spicy twist on the classic recipe.
- 1 (8 oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls or crescent dough sheet
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1 pkt. ranch seasoning
- 2 c. shredded chicken
- 1/4 c. buffalo sauce
- 1 1/2 c. shredded or matchstick carrots
- 1 c. chopped celery
- 1 c. shredded cheese (Mexican blend or cheddar are great)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll crescent dough out on a cookie sheet, and press the seams together.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool completely, approximately 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, add the cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch seasoning. Beat with a mixer until it is smooth and well blended.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust.
- In a separate bowl, toss the chicken with the buffalo sauce.
- Top the cream cheese mixture with the chopped vegetables, buffalo chicken and shredded cheese.
- Serve chilled and refrigerate leftovers up to 2 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 320Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 788mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 15g
Provided nutrition data is only an estimate. If you are tracking these nutrients for medical purposes, please consult an outside, trusted source.
Alison LaFortune says
My kiddos loved this! So much flavor.