This easy 30 minute Peaches & Cream Dessert is a light and delicious icebox recipe made with fresh peaches, homemade whipped cream and cream cheese in a buttery graham cracker crust.
Peaches & Cream Cheese Dessert
Fresh peaches and cream is a classic combination that is summer perfection. From this Peach Custard Dessert to Peach Pretzel Salad Dessert, the combination of ripe peaches with cream is undeniably good. This Peaches & Cream Dessert with a graham cracker crust is no exception!
How to make Peach Dessert with Graham Cracker Crust
To get started with this easy peach dessert, you will need to make a simple crust from 2 cups crushed graham crackers and 1/2 cup butter. If you don’t want to get out your food processor or rolling pin to crush the graham crackers, just grab a box of graham cracker crumbs in the baking isle.
Mix the crushed graham crackers with melted butter and stir until well combined. Remove 1/2 cup of the graham cracker mixture and set aside. Press the remaining mixture into a 9×9 baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and set aside to allow to cool to room temperature. Pop it in the refrigerator if you need to speed things up. Just remember to place a dish cloth or trivet under the hot pan if you are placing it on a glass shelve, or you could risk cracking your refrigerator shelf!
Easy No Bake Shortcut
If you really want to speed things up and need a quick 10 minute dessert, you can buy a store-bough graham cracker pie crust. You won’t have extra graham crackers to sprinkle on top, but it’s not the end of the world. If you really want the crumbly topping, you could mix 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs with 2 Tablespoons melted butter.
Whether you opt for the topping or not, you will have an easy no-bake dessert ready in your refrigerator for guests.
Easy 30 Minute Dessert Recipe
While the graham cracker crust is cooling, you can make the luscious peaches and cream filling for your dessert. To get started, add 2 cups of cold whipping cream, 1 cup powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract to a large bowl. A chilled bowl is preferable, but not the end of the world if you forget this step.
Beat the cream with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Keep a close eye on the cream because it goes from stiff peaks to overworked very quickly. If you overwork the cream, you will end up with a thick grainy mixture, that is the start of the making of butter.
In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese until it is soft and whipped. Gently fold the cream cheese into the whipped cream just until combined. Once you have smooth mixture that is well combined, fold in the peaches just until well incorporated.
Spoon the peaches and cream mixture over the cooled graham cracker crust and top with the remaining buttery graham cracker crumbs. Refrigerate for 30 minute before serving to make for easier slicing.
More amazing peach dessert recipes!
If you love fresh peach desserts as much as we do in our home, then be sure to check out some more of these fantastic dessert recipes!
- Marshmallow Peach Icebox Dessert – This is one of our family’s all-time favorites!
- Peach Pie – This classic dessert is a staple for a reason in the summer
- Grilled Peaches with Yogurt & Brown Sugar – Grilled peaches are one of my favorites and topping them with creamy yogurt and sugar just puts them over the top!
- Watermelon Peach Prosecco Popsicles – How refreshing do these sound?!
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 c. graham crackers crumbs
- 1/2 c. butter
Peaches & Cream
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. whipping cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 5 peaches, peeled & chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the graham cracker crust ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until well combined. Remove 1/2 cup graham cracker mixture and set aside for later. Press the remaining graham crackers into a 9x9 pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
- While the graham cracker crust is cooling, add the cold whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a large chilled bowl. Beat the cream with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese until it is soft and whipped. Gently fold the cream cheese into the whipped cream just until combined.
- Fold the chopped peaches in just until well incorporated. Spoon the peaches and cream mixture over the cooled graham cracker crust.
- Top with the reserved 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs. Refrigerate for 30 minute before serving to make for easier slicing. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 529Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 24gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 113mgSodium: 261mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 2gSugar: 28gProtein: 5g
Provided nutrition data is only an estimate. If you are tracking these nutrients for medical purposes, please consult an outside, trusted source.