Light Pineapple, Chicken & Bacon Pizza is an easy and healthy dinner for two with juicy pineapple, sharp Manchego cheese shredded chicken and crisp bacon on a thin and crispy tortilla crust.
Light Pineapple, Chicken & Bacon Pizza
I am back at with my favorite tortillas! This time, instead of making a yummy wrap, I went for a delicious thin crust pizza! This pizza came together so quickly and easily, it is the perfect weeknight dinner idea.
Crisp up your tortilla in the oven before topping it with sauce and ingredients for an extra crispy crust. Spread a thin layer of your favorite pizza sauce over the crispy tortilla and top with pineapple bits, pre-cooked bacon, rotisserie chicken and shredded Manchego cheese. Return it to the oven until everything is warmed through and then top with green onions and serve immediately.
The combo of Manchego cheese, bacon and chicken is loaded with protein to fill you up and the pineapple are the perfect juicy addition for added flavor and texture. There is nothing quite like a warm cheesy pizza for an easy and comforting dinner. It is only that much better when it is lightened up and you can feel good about what you are feeding your family!
- 1 Tumaro’s new york deli style wraps
- 1/4 c. of your favorite pizza sauce
- 1/2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 c. cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/3 c. shredded Manchego cheese
- 1/3 c. pineapple bits
- 1/4 c. green onions, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400°.
- Place your tortilla on a pizza pan and spray both sides with non-stick cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 7-8 minutes, or until it is slightly crispy.
- Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over the crispy tortilla and top with pineapple bits, bacon, rotisserie chicken and shredded Manchego cheese.
- Return the pizza to the oven for 7-8 minutes, or until everything is warmed through. Top with green onions and serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 593Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 1141mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 5gSugar: 21gProtein: 37g
Provided nutrition data is only an estimate. If you are tracking these nutrients for medical purposes, please consult an outside, trusted source.