This easy 15 minute Air Fryer Peach Prosciutto Pizza recipe is a light and meal with fresh flavors! Naan bread is topped with Italian cheese, fresh peaches, thinly sliced prosciutto and balsamic glaze.
I am team fruit on pizza through and through. From the obvious Hawaiian Pizza to one of my favorite BBQ Peach Sheet Pan Pizza, the balance of sweet and salty is just fantastic. This quick and easy Air Fryer peach Prosciutto Pizza is no exception.
You can have all the great flavors of a premium pizza on a weeknight in just 15 minutes thanks to your convenient Air Fryer and store bought Naan bread.
Naan Pizza in Air Fryer
Homemade pizza can seem overwhelming when you think about making a homemade yeast crust from scratch. While a homemade crust is delicious, it just isn’t practical for most of us looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe.
That is when we turn to store bought Naan bread. This soft and delicious bread is the perfect base for any pizza or flatbread and just happens to fit perfectly in my XXL Air Fryer basket.
Here are a few of my favorite pizza and flatbread recipes using Naan bread.
- Bacon Bleu Cheese & Apple Flatbread
- Air Fryer Squash & Goat Cheese Pizza
- Breakfast Caprese Flatbread
- Steak Goat Cheese & Brussels Sprout Flatbread
As you can see, the flavor possibilities are endless. Don’t get stuck on pepperoni and cheese when it comes to making a pizza or flatbread in your Air Fryer. Dream up amazing flavor combinations like this Peach & Prosciutto Pizza with balsamic glaze!
How to make Air Fryer Peach Pizza
To get started, grab the following ingredients,
- Naan bread (I used roasted garlic, but plain will work as well)
- Olive Oil
- Italian blend shredded cheese
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Fresh Peach
- Balsamic reduction
Begin by brushing or drizzling a little olive oil over the Naan bread. Top with the shredded cheese and fresh Mozzarella. Pop in the Air Fryer for 5 minutes at 400°F.
Top the cheesy pizza with slices of fresh peaches and pieces of prosciutto and continue cooking for an additional 4-5 minutes.
Remove the peach pizza from the Air Fryer Basket and drizzle with balsamic reduction. I like to store my balsamic glaze in the refrigerator so it is nice and thick and drizzles beautifully.
Slice up the delicious Air Fryer Peach Pizza and enjoy!
Should you cook prosciutto on pizza
Whether or not you should cook prosciutto on pizza is a matter of preference. If you love raw prosciutto in all it’s glory, then by all means, add it at the end right before you top the peach pizza with balsamic glaze.
I am cooking for my family with small children and it is more palatable for them to cook the prosciutto ever so slightly on the pizza. This emulates more of a bacon texture which they enjoy greatly.
Can I used canned peaches
Fresh peaches really are a fantastic touch on this simple and delicious Peach Pizza. They are warmed in the Air Fryer just enough to heat up, but are still juicy and flavorful.
If you don’t have access to fresh peaches, canned peaches in juice that are drained will work. You will loose some of the great texture of fresh peaches, but the flavors will still combine wonderfully.
What to serve with Peach Pizza
If you are serving this easy Air Fryer Peach Pizza for a dinner and want to round it out with a side dish for a filling meal, here are a few suggestions of side dishes.
- Grilled Peach Salad – Double down on the fresh goodness of peaches with this peach, goat cheese and spiced pecan salad.
- Easy Oven Roasted Carrots – The sweetness and simplicity of carrots is a great side dish for just about any meal.
- Apple Cranberry Poppy Seed Slaw – This fresh mix of vegetables and dried cranberries with a light yogurt sauce is a light and delicious side.
- Chopped Kale Salad – Toss together this easy salad for a healthy and balanced meal.
- Balsamic Tomato Basil Salad – This easy mix of fresh tomatoes with balsamic vinegar is a fantastic pairing with peach pizza.
- 1 Naan bread
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup Italian blend shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh Mozzarella pearls
- 1 small peach, peeled & sliced
- 3 sliced prosciutto
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the Naan bread. Top with the shredded cheese and fresh Mozzarella.
- Place in the Air Fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes at 400°F.
- Top the cheese with slices of peaches and prosciutto and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and golden.
- Remove from the Air Fryer basket and drizzle the peach pizza with balsamic glaze.
Top the peach pizza with fresh herbs such as thyme or basil for added freshness and flavor!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 522Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 1690mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 2gSugar: 17gProtein: 28g
Provided nutrition data is only an estimate. If you are tracking these nutrients for medical purposes, please consult an outside, trusted source.