BBQ Shrimp & Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner is an easy and wholesome recipe perfect for a healthy weeknight dinner. Roasted sweet corn and potatoes are paired with BBQ shrimp and Gold’n Plump Hickory Smoked Sliced Chicken Sausage for a comforting low-fat meal!
I am excited to be teaming up with Gold’n Plump to bring you today’s healthy recipe!
BBQ Shrimp & Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
Sheet pan dinners aren’t something I have embraced until recently. I’m not entirely sure what I was waiting for, because these brilliantly simple recipes are amazing! I fully understand what all the hype is about now. There isn’t anything much better than only having one or two dirty dishes to wash after you make dinner for the evening, is there?! With recent gloomy weather, I decided that I needed to make a comforting and healthy dinner to brighten my day, so this BBQ Shrimp & Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner was born from some of my favorite foods for an amazingly delicious meal.
This BBQ Shrimp & Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner is so easy to make with very simple ingredients. Fresh corn on the cob and baby potatoes are tossed with olive oil and spices on the baking sheet where they begin to roast. While the vegetables are in the oven, toss the shrimp with some of your favorite BBQ sauce and a splash of lemon juice for a tangy twist.
Last, but most certainly not least, are the Gold’n Plump Hickory Smoked Sliced Chicken Sausage. It really doesn’t get much easier than these fully cooked and sliced chicken sausages, not to mention they taste pretty awesome! Instead of fumbling around and wasting time evenly slicing up sausage, just pop open this zip-top bag and you are ready to go.
Gold’n Plump Sliced Chicken Sausage are made with quality boneless skinless thigh meat raised with No Antibiotics–Ever and only real ingredients. Best of all, these chicken sausages offer 60% less fat than pork varieties. That is all around winning in my book!
The Hickory Smoked Sliced Chicken Sausage, made with brown sugar, rosemary and hickory smoke flavor, complements the BBQ shrimp beautifully. It pairs so well with the sweet corn and salted potatoes for a well-rounded dinner recipe you will be making again and again!
Be sure to head to your freezer section and grab a bag of these Gold’n Plump Sliced Chicken Sausage in either Hickory Smoked or Italian Cheese & Peppers. Whether you toss them with pasta, make a wrap or top a salad, they will be a great protein addition to any dish.
- 3 ears of husked sweet corn
- 1 lb. mini red potatoes (If using baby reds, be sure to cut into pieces no larger than 1 inch)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 1 package (18 ounces) Gold'n Plump Hickory Smoked Sliced Chicken Sausage
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled & deviened
- ¼ c. your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lemon or lime juice
- Preheat your oven to 375F°.
- Break the cobs of sweet corn into 2 or 3 pieces and add to a large sheet pan along with the potatoes. Toss the corn and potatoes with the olive oil and spices and mix with your hands until well coated. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes.
- After the vegetables have baked for 15 minutes, add the Sliced Chicken Sausage to the pan. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl or resealable bag, toss the peeled shrimp with the BBQ sauce and lemon juice.
- After the vegetables have baked for 25 minutes total, add the BBQ shrimp to the pan. Bake for an additional 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately.