Crispy Chicken & Avocado Cobb Salad is a quick & easy 15 minute recipe made in your Airfryer with Gold’n Plump Chipotle Adobo SHAKERS®, bacon, veggies, lightly pickled onions and a creamy Avocado Lime Green Goddess Dressing. This hearty salad is a healthy dinner idea bursting with bold flavor and crunch!
I am excited to be teaming up with Gold’n Plump to bring you today’s healthy recipe!
Crispy Chicken & Avocado Cobb Salad
If you follow The Creative Bite on Snapchat, you are already fully aware of my two newest obsessions when it comes to making dinner, Gold’n Plump SHAKERS and my new Airfryer! This Crispy Chicken & Avocado Cobb Salad is a combination of those two wonderful things into one delicious dinner recipe.
A bed of lettuce is tossed with a homemade Avocado Lime Green Goddess Dressing and topped with fresh veggies, lightly pickled onions, hard boiled eggs, bacon and Chipotle Adobo SHAKERS cooked in an Airfryer or your oven. It has everything you could ever want in a delicious dinner salad!
The new Gold’n Plump SHAKERS are so incredibly easy to make, I literally giggled with excitement as I opened my first package. It’s so easy, all you have to do is pour, shake and bake!
To get started, you open up the bag of SHAKERS to find a pound of boneless skinless chicken breast pieces in an easy-to-open pouch and a packet of seasoned breadcrumbs to add a bold and unique kick of flavor. Pour the breadcrumbs back into the big bag, add the chicken, zip it and shake it up.
You can bake them according to the package directions OR take a shortcut and make them in an Airfryer! This little gadget is one of the best accessories you can own for your kitchen. It is basically a quick compact convection oven. Pull the drawer out and load up all of your coated SHAKERS. Cook for 8-10 minutes, shaking the pan once in the middle of cooking to ensure they cook evenly. It will leave you with amazingly crispy and tender chicken that the whole family will adore!
While you are baking up your SHAKERS, toss together the veggies with this homemade Avocado Lime Green Goddess Dressing and you will have a healthy and amazing dinner on the table in no time!
Not only are SHAKERS incredibly easy to make, they are good for you too! Unlike some other breaded chicken products, SHAKERS are sold fresh, not frozen. Plus, they have no added solution, preservatives or artificial flavors and are lower in fat. #Winning
You can enjoy the Gold’n Plump SHAKERS all on their own with a dipping sauce of your choice, like I do on so many occasions when I want a quick and easy dinner idea. Alternatively, you can make them into a complete meal like this Crispy Chicken & Avocado Cobb Salad. Dinners don’t get much better (or easier) than this!
SHAKERS are available in five bold flavors including: Savory, Sweet Chili, Jamaican, Honey BBQ, and Chipotle Adobo. I have tried every last one of them and they are all winners. The Chipotle Adobo and Honey BBQ are my personal favorites!
Next time you are strolling the aisles of your grocery store or Target wondering what in the world you are going to make for dinner that night, head to the refrigerated poultry section and grab a pack of these SHAKERS. I promise you won’t be disappointed!
Crispy Chicken & Avocado Cobb Salad
- 1/2 c. red onion sliced
- 1/2 c. red wine or champagne vinegar
- 1 package 20 ounces Gold'nPlump SHAKERS in Chipotle Adobo flavor
- 4 c. mixed greens
- 4 c. sweet butter lettuce or romaine
- 1/2 c. cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 1 c. Avocado Lime Green Goddess Dressing
- 2 hard boiled eggs sliced
- To get started, in a small bowl add the red onion and vinegar. Let the onions lightly pickle while you prepare the rest of the salad.
- Open up the bag of Gold'n Plump SHAKERS to find a pouch of boneless skinless chicken breast pieces and a packet of seasoned breadcrumbs. Pour the breadcrumbs back into the big bag, add the chicken, zip it and shake it up. Make sure none of the chicken stuck together and that it is all evenly coated.
- Pull the drawer out of your Airfryer and add your coated SHAKERS. Cook for 8-10 minutes at 390°F, shaking the pan once in the middle of the cooking time to ensure they cook evenly.
- ***Alternatively, you can prepare the SHAKERS in the oven according to package directions if you don't have an Airfryer.
- While the SHAKERS are baking, in a large bowl, add the mixed greens, lettuce, bacon, tomatoes and avocado. Toss everything with the Avocado Lime Green Goddess Dressing.
- Top the salad with the pickled onions, hard boiled eggs and the baked SHAKERS. Serve immediately.