Greek Chicken Tacos with Whipped Feta are an easy and unbelievably delicious dinner recipe! Grilled corn tortillas are loaded with whipped feta, grilled Mediterranean seasoned chicken and fresh vegetables for an amazing meal.
I am obsessed with whipped feta and in particular these Greek Chicken Tacos with Whipped Feta. Whipped feta is a spectacular mix of cream cheese blended with feta cheese for a salty spread good with sweet or savory flavors. From Strawberry & Whipped Feta Crostini to Cranberry Pecan Feta Dip, the combo of feta and cream cheese is fantastic.
The best part of these Greek Tacos, is that you can easily make as few or many as you would like. So on nights that I know I will only be cooking for myself, I can easily whip up a couple of these tacos, and I just store the extra whipped feta in the refrigerator to pack with some fixing for an easy meal prep lunch the next day.
Easy meal prep tacos
While these Greek tacos are always best with the combination of cold salty whipped feta and hot seasoned chicken, they are also fantastic reheated! Life can get hectic some times and when that happens I am less likely to meal prep lunches because I know I am less likely to take time to enjoy them.
If I have meals like these Greek chicken tacos meal prepped, which I am obsessed with, it seems so much easier stop and have a wholesome lunch. It much easier to eat well when you love what you are eating!
More great taco recipes!
- Chipotle Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa
- Steak and Whipped Bleu Cheese Tacos
- Tortilla Fish Tacos
- Pork Carnitas Street Tacos
- 1 lb chicken cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp dill
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 c. feta
- 8 oz light cream cheese
- 1/2 c. non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 1/2 c. feta
- 1 c. diced tomatoes
- 1 cucumber seeded and diced
- 1/2 c. red onion, finely diced
- 8 small corn tortillas
- 1 lemon cut in wedges
- In a hot skillet sprayed with non-stick spray, add your diced chicken, Italian seasoning, dill and salt. Cook 6-8 minutes, until no longer pink in the center.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, garlic, 1 c. feta and Greek yogurt. With an immersion blender or food processor, blend the mixture until it is creamy and smooth. Set aside.
- Spray each of the corn tortillas with non-stick spray. Place them in a separate skillet over high heat and cook for 30-60 seconds on each side, just until warmed and softened.
- In each tortilla, layer a generous amount of whipped feta, grilled chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers and red onions. Garnish each taco with a wedge of lemon and a sprinkle of the remaining feta. Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 4 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 672Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 189mgSodium: 1049mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 6gSugar: 11gProtein: 47g