Pressure Cooker Pork Loin, Stuffing & Gravy is a delicious one-pot recipe all made in your Instant Pot. This full meal deal will be an instant family favorite!
Pressure Cooker Pork Loin, Stuffing & Gravy
This Pressure Cooker Pork Loin, Stuffing & Gravy recipes is something I have been dreaming up in my head over the last year but only just got around to testing it out recently. After making different meals in my Instant Pot like BBQ Pulled Pork and Thai Peanut Chicken & Noodles, I realized that cooking meat in the electric Pressure Cooker leaves behind lots of great juices that are begging to be used up in a creative way. What better way to use that broth than with Stove Top Stuffing!
Now if you are like so many people I know, you might be partial to homemade stuffing. I love a good homemade stuffing as much as the next guy, like this Crock Pot Cranberry Pecan Stuffing. Sometimes it just isn’t practical though, especially if you are looking for a weeknight meal to get on the table with minimal effort. That’s when Stove Top stuffing comes to the rescue.
I have never and will never claim to be a food snob. I am in no way above a good box of salty Stove Top. In college it was my go-to side dish with my chicken breasts I would whip up. I’d pop a mug of Stove Top in the microwave and be on my merry, sodium-laden way. 😉
When I was dreaming up this Pressure Cooker Pork Loin, Stuffing & Gravy recipe, I envisioned just making Stove Top from the leftover pork juices and leaving it at that. After I made the pork though, I quickly realized there were extra juices begging to be turned into gravy. Seeing my Instant Pot was already hot, I just added a little butter and flour to the bottom to make a roux and added in the extra juices. It was the perfect compliment to the juicy pork loin and savory stuffing.
This dish is truly a must-try if you own an Instant Pot. With this one amazing appliance you can make this full meal deal that you are sure to make again and again as the whole family will love it!
- 4 Tbsp. butter (divided)
- 24 oz. pre-seasoned pork loin (NOT tenderloin)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 6oz box Stove top
- 2¼ c. chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- Add 2 Tbsp. butter to the Instant Pot and turn to saute. When the butter is melted add the pork loin and sear for 4 minutes. Turn the pork loin over and add the onions to the pot. Cook for 4 more minutes.
- Add the chicken broth to the pot and cover. Cook on high pressure for 35 minutes. Allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Remove the pork loin and set on a cutting board, allowing to rest.
- Remove 2 c. liquid from the pot and reserve for the gravy. Add the box of the stuffing mix to the remaining liquid and onions and stir until all moistened. Cover with the lid and let sit for 5 minutes. Fluff the stuffing and add to a bowl and cover.
- To the Instant Pot, add the remaining 2 Tbsp. butter and turn on to saute. (No need to clean out the pot first. The bits of remaining stuffing will just add a little flavor to the gravy) Melt the butter and add the flour. Whisk for 1 minute. Add the reserved 2 cups broth slowly, stirring to combine well. Cook for 1-2 minutes until thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- After the pork loin has rested, cut and serve with the gravy and stuffing.