Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Bars are a delicious dessert recipe ready in only 15 minutes. This sweet treat is perfect for Valentine’s day or any time a peanut butter and chocolate craving strikes!
Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Bars
I am such a sucker for pretty things. For example, I was walking past a Valentine’s candy display at my local grocery store and spotted a bag of M&Ms in a pretty mix of red, pinks and white. I had absolutely no idea what I was going to do with them, but I had to grab a bag because they were just too cute! When I got home I debated throwing them in my favorite Peanut Butter Chocolate Dream Bars or perhaps making a Snack Mix. In the end I wanted something quick and delicious, so I whipped up a pan of these Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Bars.
Is it just me or are you mesmerized my the beauty of those little candy coated chocolates floating in a bed of dark chocolate?! I am salivating as I write this, because these bars are just too good you guys. They basically taste like one big Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup topped with M&Ms. If you need a chocolate fix, these bars don’t just fit the bill, they blow it out of the water!
I used my favorite Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter for a triple chocolate delight. If you don’t have that on hand or can’t find it at your local grocery store, feel free to go ahead and use plain old peanut butter. Either way, you NEED to give this no bake dessert a try! With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I can’t think of a better treat to share with friends and loved ones.
- 2 sleeves of graham crackers, 18 full crackers
- 1/2 c. 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 16 oz. jar Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter
- 4 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 12 oz. bag dark chocolate chips
- 1 11.4 oz bag m&ms
- Add the graham crackers to your food processor and blend until they are a fine crumb.
- To the graham crackers, add the melted butter, peanut butter and 2 c. powdered sugar. Puree until smooth and add the remaining powdered sugar. Puree until smooth.
- Spread the peanut butter mixture in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave safe bowl, microwave the dark chocolate chips in 30 second intervals, stirring each time until the chocolate chips are smooth. Stir the salt into the melted chocolate and spread over the peanut butter mixture.
- Top with M&Ms and refrigerate for 10 minutes or until the chocolate is set.
- Store refrigerated.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g