One-Pot Creamy Buffalo Chicken Pasta is a quick and easy 30 minute weeknight dinner with rich creamy pasta, spicy buffalo sauce and tender chicken.
One-Pot Creamy Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Who doesn’t love an easy and delicious meal with only one pan to wash?! This One-Pot Homemade Alfredo Rigatoni is a fantastic meal when I need something hearty and quick. I decided to spice things up this time and add a buffalo chicken twist. You know I love just about anything buffalo, so it was the natural choice! The added buffalo sauce, chicken and bleu cheese make for a fantastic addition.
I am off of work today for Spring Break. We get tomorrow off as a work holiday, but I decided to use some vacation time to make it a nice long four day weekend. I am pretty sure I need to take a little shopping trip one of these days this weekend, because it has been far too long. I don’t have anything particular I need, but sometimes you just need to get away for a nice relaxing day of shopping.
I’m pretty sure I could walk into Target and drop some serious cash with no specific goals. In fact, I am certain, because frankly I do it far too often! Why is it, that the wonderfully evil store has so many things that you just can’t seem to walk away without? Damn you Target and all your beautiful things, I can’t quit you!
On a bright note, this recipe for One-Pot Creamy Buffalo Chicken Pasta is so simple, you could pick up all the ingredients at your local Target, even if it does have a small grocery section like mine!
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 lb. chicken, cubed
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1/2 lb. pasta, rigatone, penne, shells, etc.
- 1/4 c. buffalo wing sauce
- 1 c. grated Parmesan
- 1/4 c. bleu cheese crumbles
- In a deep skillet, saute the onions and chicken in a Tablespoon of olive oil, over medium heat for 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for an additional 1 minute.
- Add the cream, chicken broth and pasta and bring to a boil then immediately drop to low and simmer for 15 minutes or until the pasta is cooked to your liking. Stir in the Buffalo sauce and Parmesan and top with the bleu cheese crumbles. Serve immediately!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g