Light & Spicy Southwest Chicken Pizza is an easy 20 minute recipe bursting with bold and spicy flavors. A thin and crispy crust is topped with shredded chicken, black beans, jalapeños and pepper jack cheese finished off with fresh tomatoes and green onions for a delicious weeknight dinner idea.
Light & Spicy Southwest Chicken Pizza
I am loving light and easy dinners these days. From this Sriracha Bacon Bleu Cheese Breakfast Toasts to Balsamic Chicken with Peaches & Prosciutto, I am all about quick and easy recipes that are loaded with bold flavors. This Light & Spicy Southwest Chicken Pizza is no exception! It starts with pre-made crust and is topped with Laughing Cow Pepper Jack cheese, rotisserie chicken, black beans and jalapeños for lots of protein and plenty of spice.
I know a beautifully homemade pizza crust and perfectly balanced sauce that you slave over would be ideal in the end, but sometimes that just isn’t what life calls for. Whether you are rushing to get something on the table before the kids make you go grey or you just don’t have the time to pour lots of energy into your dinner, shortcut meals like this are where it’s at.
While this Light & Spicy Southwest Chicken Pizza may be lacking in the time it takes to make, it certainly isn’t lacking in flavor. Layers of hearty southwest goodness are layered on this thin crust and baked to a crisp perfection and then topped with fresh vegetables for the perfect finish. This lighter version of pizza will satisfy your craving for a hearty weeknight meal all while being quick and easy. Leave out a little bit of the spice for a family-friendly meal everyone will love.
- 1 pre-made thin pizza crust
- 5 wedges Laughing Cow Creamy Spicy Pepper Jack spredable cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. chipotle powder
- 1 c. cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/4 c. black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp. diced jalapeños
- 1 1/2 c. shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 c. diced tomatoes
- 1/4 c. green onions, diced
- Preheat your oven to 400°.
- Spread the Laughing Cow cheese wedges over the thin pizza crust. Sprinkle with garlic and chipotle powder. Top with chicken, black beans, jalapeños and pepper jack cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with fresh tomatoes and green onions and serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g