This simple four ingredient Everything Bagel Dip is an easy and delicious 5 minute appetizer recipe that is great served with vegetables, crackers, chips or bagels!
Everything But The Bagel Dip
I love a good Everything bagel topped with a mix of seeds, garlic and onion. That great flavor combination isn’t limited to bagels though! Thanks to Everything Bagel Seasoning, you can spice up just about anything including your next bowl of dip.
From Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders made in the Air Fryer to this simple Everything Bagel Dip, the possibilities are endless.
How to make Everything Bagel Dip
Not only does this Everything Bagel Dip taste great, it’s incredibly versatile and so easy to make. You only need four simple ingredients and you have a delicious dip ready for your next party!
Only Four Simple Ingredients!
This recipe takes less than five minutes to make. All you need to do is add the following ingredients to a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Sour Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
I love adding just a little bit of mayonnaise to my sour cream dips because the tangy flavors really help pronounce the rest of the seasonings. You can skip the mayonnaise if you aren’t a big fan, but I’d recommend trying it with it.
For a lighter dip, you could substitute the sour cream for plain Greek yogurt.
What to eat with everything but the bagel dip
I like to serve this versatile dip with a mix of veggies and carbs. Cucumbers, carrots, celery and cauliflower are all great veggies that go well with this flavorful Everything Bagel Dip.
When it comes to crunchy carbs these Air Fryer Bagel Chips are my go-to. They are a great way to use up bagels that are reaching the end of their freshness. It takes just minutes to slice up a bagel and pop them in the Air Fryer for perfectly crunchy and salty bagel chips.
Other great options for dipping in Everything Bagel Dip include store bought crackers and pita chips. It would also be good with Air Fryer Chicken Strips for a unique dip.
Everything Bagel Seasoning
You can grab a jar of Everything But the Bagel seasoning at your grocery store or make a big batch of your own. If you want to make just enough for this Everything Bagel Dip, here is what you will need,
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
You can make this dip ahead of time. In fact, it is best to make most sour cream dips in advance so the flavors have a chance to meld together. Store the dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
More great sour cream dip recipes!
If you love a chilled sour cream dip as much as we do, be sure to check out some more of these great dip recipes!
- Chipotle Ranch Chip Dip – This dip is so good, that my family now requests this instead of our long standing favorite taco dip!
- Dill Pickle Dip – Pickles, garlic, onion and fresh dill combined with sour cream and cream cheese is amazing.
- Roasted Red Pepper Ranch Dip – The flavors in this are great and also go really well with fresh vegetables.
- White Cheddar & Caramelized Onion Dip – Caramelized onions make everything better and this dip is no exception!
- Taco Dip with Cream Cheese – The mix of cream cheese and sour cream is perfect in this classic dip.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning*
- Mix all of the ingredients in a small bowl and beat until smooth and there are no lumps.
- Serve in a bowl topped with an additional sprinkle of Everything Bagel seasoning. Serve with vegetables, crackers or bagels.
*What you need for enough seasoning for just this dip,
1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
2 teaspoons poppy seeds
2 teaspoons dried minced onion
1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.