Crispy Buffalo Chicken Salad with Light Greek Yogurt Bleu Cheese Dressing is a fresh and simple dinner salad that is loaded with bold flavors. I think it is safe to say that I am officially obsessed with this salad. I literally made it for FOUR STRAIGHT DAYS! It was one of those weeks, where I came home after work and I just didn’t have the gumption to make anything too complicated for dinner, but still wanted some real food, not something out of a box. Now granted, the chicken strips do come from the freezer, but they are paired with so much fresh goodness, it makes it alright. 😉
I would have continued to make this for more than just four days, but I ran out of my homemade Light Greek Yogurt Bleu Cheese Dressing. This stuff is amazing. You get all the great flavors of bleu cheese in a dressing, but it’s light and fresh, unlike the heavy and fatty versions you find in the store.
I made this salad with crispy chicken strips, because I love the added texture they provide. If you want to lighten this salad up even more though, you could easily use some grilled chicken strips or even some rotisserie chicken for a meal that will be on the table in less than 10 minutes!
- 12 c. mixed greens
- 1 lb. chicken tenders, prepared according to package
- 1/2 c. buffalo wing sauce
- 4 oz. extra sharp white cheddar
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. Light Greek Yogurt Bleu Cheese & Celery Dressing
- Bake your chicken tenders according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the mixed greens with bleu cheese dressing and top with white cheddar and cherry tomatoes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and immediately toss in buffalo sauce. Top the salad with chicken and serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 3 -4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 779Total Fat: 46gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 27gCholesterol: 118mgSodium: 2779mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 5gSugar: 11gProtein: 46g
Provided nutrition data is only an estimate. If you are tracking these nutrients for medical purposes, please consult an outside, trusted source.