Cheesy Buffalo Chicken French Bread starts out with a crunchy loaf of french bread that is soft and chewy on the inside. Top that with spicy buffalo chicken, melted cheese and crunchy celery and green onion for an easy dinner with bold flavors that everyone will be fighting over for the last piece!
If you haven’t notice by now, I am a bit obsessed with buffalo chicken. Whether it is these tostadas, mac n cheese or wings and dipping sauces, I can never get enough of buffalo flavor! It is such an easy and quick way to add great flavor to any meal. My friend Julie just shared these amazing Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups that I can’t wait to make tonight while hopefully watching the Vikings beat the Packers! 😉
That way, even if our team doesn’t pull off the victory, which unfortunately is a real possibility these days, I will be surrounded with good food. We ended our last game with the third string quarterback if that tells you anything. Win or loose, it is always fun to watch though and good food makes everything better!
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken French Bread
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 c. buffalo wing sauce
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1/2 french baquette
- 1/3 c. green onions chopped
- 1/3 c. celery finely sliced
- 1/3 c. bleu cheese or gorgonzola
- Slice your baquette in half, lengthwise and place on lined baking sheet. In a small bowl combine the chicken with buffalo sauce, until well coated. Spread the chicken evenly over each half of the baguette and top with the shredded cheese. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with green onions, celery and bleu cheese. Slice into 2 inch pieces and serve immediately.