Cheesy BBQ Biscuit Cups are an incredibly easy and convenient weeknight dinner recipe with only 3 ingredients, ready in less than 30 minutes!
Cheesy BBQ Biscuit Cups
It truly doesn’t get any easier than this recipe for Cheesy BBQ Biscuit Cups! Ok, so maybe throwing a frozen pizza in the oven is easier, but when it comes to making dinner yourself, this meal is so quick and easy, it is perfect for a weeknight dinner idea. Simply press Grands flaky biscuits into a muffin tin, top with a quarter cup of shredded BBQ meat you buy at the store and top with some shredded cheddar cheese. Easy peezy!
These days, I’m not slaving over complex dishes very often. It seems like as soon as I try to make the quickest of dishes in the kitchen, my babies will wake up from their naps. I always say, the best way to get them to wake from their naps, is start working on something! That’s why easy 30 minute recipes like these Cheesy BBQ Biscuit Cups are an absolute necessity in my house now. I can swing by my local grocery store, grab 3 simple ingredients, and dinner will be on the table in no time!
The beauty of this dish, is you can adjust it to your preference. Because it just uses a one pound tub of BBQ meat that you buy at the store, you can pick up chicken, pork or beef, whatever your family prefers! I made these Cheesy BBQ Biscuit Cups with shredded BBQ Pork which my husband loved.
- 1 lb. tub of BBQ pulled pork, chicken or beef
- 16.3 oz Grands Flaky biscuits
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- optional - diced green onion
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. In each of 8 muffin tins, press one biscuit up the sides, leaving a generous well in the center.
- Scoop 1/4 c. BBQ meat into the center of each biscuit.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with the shredded cheese. Return to the oven and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Top with the optional green onions if you prefer and serve hot!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g