Caramel Apple Mini Pie Cups are a sweet little bite of apple pie loaded with pecans, raisins and drizzled with caramel for the perfect party appetizer or snack!
Caramel Apple Mini Pie Cups
My apple tree is full of tart delicious apples and these Caramel Apple Mini Pie Cups were the perfect way to enjoy them! Muffin tins are lined with pie crust and filled with chopped apples, pecans, golden raisins and drizzled with caramel sauce for the perfect finger food for a holiday meal or party.
Speaking of parties, today we are celebrating with a baby shower for Megan from With Salt & Wit! Megan is one of the fantastic members of our Weekly Healthy Meal Plan, so you probably see her face around here quite often. She makes tons of healthy and delicious meals that I love seeing in our weekly menu.
Megan and her husband will be welcoming a baby boy to their family very soon so we all got together to celebrate with a virtual baby shower featuring lots of fall sweets and treats!
Not only should you check out all the other amazing treat that Megan’s blogging friends have prepared below, but also be sure to check out some of Megan’s amazing creations. From these Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter S’mores to this Red Velvet Cookie Dough Brownie Parfaits, she is always thinking up something new and creative!
Caramel Apple Mini Pie Cups
- 2 large tart apples chopped
- 1/4 c. butter melted
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/4 c. golden raisins
- 1/4 c. pecan pieces
- 1 batch pie dough
- 1/4 c. caramel topping
- Preheat your oven to 375°. Spray one muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare your pie dough and cut the rolled out dough into 5"-6" circles and press in muffin tins. Store refrigerated until your apple mixture is prepared.
- In a large bowl, toss the chopped apples with butter, lemon, cinnamon, vanilla, brown sugar, flour raisins and pecans until everything is well coated.
- Scoop 1/3 c. of the mixture into each mini crust and bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and remove each pie from the tin. Store sealed or serve immediately.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip– The Cookie Rookie
Butternut Squash, Pear and Ricotta Bruschetta– Floating Kitchen
No Churn Pumpkin Caramel Ice Cream– Pumpkin n’ Spice
Pumpkin Pie Fluff Dip – A Latte Food
Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins -Dinner at the Zoo
Pumpkin Polenta Cups– Cooking and Beer
Pumpkin Cheesecake French Toast– Whole and Heavenly Oven
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast– The Weary Chef
Turkey Cranberry Sandwich– The Gunny Sack
Caramel Apple Mini Pie Cups– The Creative Bite
Pumpkin Spice Latte Coffee Cake– Joyful Healthy Eats
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread – Deliciously Sprinkled
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting– Chez Catey Lou
Apple Cheesecake French Toast with Cider Maple Syrup– Mariah’s Pleasing Plates
Pear Pie with Pecan Streusel– The First Year
Apple Pie Rolls– Amy’s Healthy Baking
No Bake Apple Pie Bites– The Recipe Runner
Pumpkin Pie Mousse– Petite Allergy Treats
Cranberry Apple Cider Punch– Diethood