Asiago BLT Bites are the perfect little bite of crisp Asiago crackers, a creamy bacon and Parmesan spread all topped with a juicy cherry tomato, fresh chives and crispy bacon for a delectable appetizer no one can resist! There are simply some things that are guaranteed crowd pleasers with any group, and anything with bacon and cheese is at the top of that list. Add that to these amazing Twistos Asiago baked crisps that I came across at the grocery store and I will put money on it that everyone is begging you for more.
I have this problem, where any time I see something new and interesting at the grocery store I just have to try it. Now, I end up getting burned about 75% of the time, but then there are some winners that are all worth it. These snack crisps are just that, serious winners! I could seriously devour a whole bag, but why not try and make them even better? Well, I did just that with these Asiago BLT Bites!
Another winner I found yesterday was Cheddar Jalapeno Chex Chips. They are like oversized cheesy chex with none of that other junk like pretzels that justs gets in the way of the good stuff, the Chex! Are there any new snacks or foods you have recently found that you are in love with?
Asiago BLT Bites
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1 c. cooked bacon crumbled
- 1/2 c. Parmesan shredded
- 1 bag Twistos Asiago baked snack bites
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 c. chives
- In a large mixing bowl beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan, 1/2 c. bacon, salt and pepper until well combined. Place in a large zip lock bag and snip the bottom corner.
- Pipe a Tablespoon of cream cheese mixture on each crisp and top with a half slice tomato, a sprinkle of chives and a piece of bacon. Serve immediately.
More Great Party H’orderves!