10 Minute Beef & Broccolini Bowls are a fantastic dinner idea bursting with bold garlic chili flavor. With only 6 ingredients, this easy meal is so simple and delicious you will be making it time and time again!
10 Minute Beef & Broccolini Bowls
This beautiful bowl came to be from random things in my refrigerator one afternoon when I was looking for something hearty to eat. I am all about easy quick meals lately, such as this 15 Minute Taco Soup or this Grilled Lemon Chicken Skillet. I had recently grabbed a jar of Garlic Chili Sauce at the grocery store, for no reason other than it sounded good. It was staring me down and I knew I had to whip up something easy using this delicious sauce.
Our local grocery store deli sells packages of “stir fry” beef, pork and chicken. It is meat that is thinly sliced and ready for cooking. It is super convenient and my go-to when I want to make a quick dinner. I sauteed up some of the stir fry beef, broccolini and red onions in a mixture of garlic chili sauce and fresh lemon juice. I figured it would make a tasty dinner, but even I was surprised at just how good it was!
The combination of garlic chili sauce with fresh lemon was exceptional and paired perfectly with the broccolini and beef.
The best part of these 10 Minute Beef & Broccolini Bowls was that I got to enjoy this all to myself because my husband was working late. I packed up the extra portions and had lunches for the week that I was VERY excited about. Sometimes lucnhes that I am excited about don’t actually end up being all that great as leftovers, but that certainly wasn’t the case with this beef and broccolini. A quick microwave heated everything through and retained the bite in the veggies and left the beef juicy and flavorful. YUM!
I have to admit, I don’t often make the same recipe more than a few times, because I am always trying new things. This recipe will definitely be the exception. I am already drooling as I type this and can’t wait to make a batch again for another week of great lunches!
- 1 lb. thinly sliced "stir fry" beef
- 2 small bunches broccolini
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. garlic chili sauce
- 1 fresh lemon
- 8.8 oz bag brown Ready Rice, 2 cups
- Stir garlic chili sauce with 2 Tbsp. lemon juice and toss half of the mixture with the beef. Saute in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes, until the meat is no longer pink. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Toss the remaining sauce with the broccolini and add to the hot pan along with the sliced red onions. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile microwave the brown rice. Serve everything arranged in a bowl and garnish with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g