Sweet & Spicy Bacon Wrapped Turkey Tenders are a delicious appetizer paired with a homemade honey mustard for the ultimate game day finger food! This easy four ingredient meal also makes a great dinner idea with a side of rice and veggies.
Sweet & Spicy Bacon Wrapped Turkey Tenders
Change up your game day menu with these Sweet & Spicy Bacon Wrapped Turkey Tenders! Lean turkey tenderloins are wrapped in a thin slice of bacon and coated in a brown sugar and chili powder mixture. They are baked off for a sweet & spicy finger food that is sure to be a crowd favorite at your next party or for the big game! These bite sized tenders also make a great dinner idea paired with some Roasted Vegetables and some rice.
You can do so much with these extra lean turkey tenderloins from Jennie-O. Whether you throw them on the grill in the summer or bake them off in the oven with your favorite fixings, they are so easy to whip up into a healthy and flavorful dinner. Heck, I might just skip the big bird this Thanksgiving and just throw some of these tenderloins in the Crock Pot for an easy meal!
You could use just about any dipping sauce with these juicy tenders. Everything from BBQ sauce to ranch or an easy honey dijon you can whip up in seconds. Frankly these bites are good all on their own without any sauce. They are bursting with amazing sweet & spicy flavor you are sure to love.
For your next party or game day get-together, try these Sweet & Spicy Bacon Wrapped Turkey Tenders and I promise you won’t be disappointed! They will appeal to the beer drinking guys just as much as the ladies who will appreciate the lean turkey for a lighter bite.
- 20 oz. Jennie-O turkey tenderloins
- 8 thin slices of bacon
- ½ c. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Preheat your oven to 400°.
- Cut the turkey tenderloins into 1" think strips (roughly 5 pieces per large tenderloin). Wrap each piece of turkey in a half slice of bacon.
- Mix the brown sugar and chili powder in a large plastic bag until well combined.
- Toss 5-6 bacon wrapped turkey pieces in the brown sugar mixture at a time until they are well coated. Arrange the tenders on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes, or until the turkey is no longer pink in the center. Serve immediately.
- *For a Honey Dijon dipping sauce combine 1 part Dijon mustard to 1 part honey.