Pepperoni Chicken Fingers with pizza sauce are a healthy and wholesome snack or meal for both kids and adults. With only 3 ingredients, this easy meal or appetizer comes together in less than 30 minutes!
I love going to the grocery store and just finding ingredients that inspire me to make something fun for dinner. Recently I came across this Old World Inspired Pepperoni from Oscar Mayer and knew I had to grab a pack. I wasn’t quite sure what I was going to make with it, but I knew the exceptionally large size of the pepperoni would make for something fun and different.
The pack of pepperoni sat in my refrigerator for a few days before inspiration struck. It would be perfect for wrapping around chicken tenders! I love just about all things chicken, so this was quickly shaping up to be a recipe I would love. Not only did it taste great, but it literally only has 3 ingredients, pepperoni, chicken and pizza sauce! The spices and flavor from the pepperoni added a great zing to the normally simple chicken. It truly didn’t need anything else apart from a dipping sauce.
Whip out a can of prepared pizza sauce to dunk these bad boys in and you have the easiest meal on the table that kids and adults will all love! It is something you can feel good about too with the lean chicken and minimum fat from the thin pepperoni. Pair these with a tossed salad for dinner or serve them as a snack or appetizer when you are feeling like mixing things up!
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 oz. Oscar Mayer Old Heritage Pepperoni
- ½ can Pizza sauce
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1.5" strips width wise. Wrap each piece of chicken with one large pepperoni and place on a lined baking sheet, folded side down so the pepperoni stays in place.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Serve with warmed pizza sauce and enjoy!