Mini Buffalo Turkey Pizzas are a quick and easy way to use up leftover turkey for a delicious 15 minute dinner idea or crowd pleasing recipe for game day!
Mini Buffalo Turkey Pizzas
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and we all know what that means…leftover turkey! Haha, OK it means so much more than that, like family time, good eats, traditions and remembering to be thankful for all the good things in life. After Thanksgiving is all said and done, you will most likely have lots of family still spending the long weekend and needing to be fed. If you make this easy and delicious Jennie-O Oven Ready Turkey, most of it will probably disappear at the big meal, but if you are like my mom and make far too much turkey you might just have some leftovers.
While many people enjoy straight up Thanksgiving leftovers for a meal or two, at a certain point, it is crucial to change things up. You can only eat so much turkey, stuffing and cranberries right?! I know some of you could eat it forever, but for me personally, I like to change things up.
These Mini Buffalo Turkey Pizzas are the perfect way to mix up the dinner routine. They come together in just 15 minutes and buffalo anything is always a crowd pleaser in my house! Most people probably won’t even realize you snuck that leftover turkey into these bad boys and will assume you slaved over buffalo chicken. WIN WIN!
- 4 mini naan breads or pizza crusts
- 2 c. leftover turkey meat
- ⅓ c. buffalo wing sauce
- 1½ c. shredded mozzarella
- ½ c. bleu cheese
- ½ c. celery chopped
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat your oven to 375°.
- Shred or chop your turkey meat and add to a small bowl. Toss with the buffalo wing sauce until well coated.
- Place your mini naan breads or pizza crusts on a cookie sheet and top with the buffalo turkey meat and shredded mozzarella. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with the bleu cheese, celery and tomatoes. Serve immediately.
- Bake at 375 for 10 min