Light Thai Peanut Chicken Flatbread is a quick and healthy recipe perfect for a weeknight dinner! A thin and crispy flatbread is topped with Crock Pot Thai Peanut Chicken, cheese and crunchy vegetables and peanuts.
Light Thai Peanut Chicken Flatbread
I actually made this Light Thai Peanut Chicken Flatbread a few months ago and just looking at it makes me drool! It really is dinner perfection with the crispy thin crust topped with this creamy Crock Pot Thai Peanut Chicken, a little bit of cheese and some crunchy carrots, peanuts and green onions. Absolute perfection! I’m pretty sure I will be making some of that slow cooker chicken to make this again ASAP. It really doesn’t get much better than this.
Life has been crazy lately, but in the best ways for the most part. Our family got selected from our email application to audition for the Family Feud this weekend. My parents and all four of us kids drove 3.5 hours to Minneapolis for the weekend to try out and it was an absolute blast! Our family is crazy competitive so we didn’t have to fake any enthusiasm.
My mom jumped about five feet off the ground and started screaming when she got her answer right. It was absolutely hilarious! I will have to fill you in some more on our audition in the next installment of Life Lately. There was just too much fun and excitement to share in this post!
- 1 Flatout Light flatbread
- ¾ c. (1/6th batch) Crock Pot Thai Peanut Chicken
- ¼ c. shredded mozzerella
- ¼ c. shredded carrots
- ¼ c. green onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. peanuts, chopped
- cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400°.
- Spray the flatbread with non-stick spray and place the sprayed side down on a pizza pan. Spread the chicken evenly over the flatbread and top with mozzerella. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and chicken is warm.
- Remove from the oven and top with carrots, green onions, peanuts and cilantro. Serve Immediately