Corn Green Chilli Con Queso is an easy dip prepared in your Crock Pot that is sure to be a crowd-pleaser with crunchy sweet corn, flavorful green chilies and melted cheddar and queso fresco!
I had some sweet corn in the refrigerator so I decided to whip up a gooey, melty batch of this Corn & Green Chili Con Queso Dip and it is one of my new favorite appetizers, plus it is so easy to make!
I am organizing a Summer Olympics party for my family over the 4th of July weekend. We are planning on dividing up into two teams and competing at different games such as wheel barrel races, slosh ball, and various types of Minute to Win It games. I am hoping it will be lots of fun and I will definitely be serving this dip! Instead of baking it for 45 minutes, I will just be tossing it in a quart Crock Pot for 1.5 to 2 hours on high to heat it through and then serve on the warming setting.
Does your family do anything fun for the 4th of July?
- 1 c. sweet corn
- 1 small can diced green chilis drained
- 8 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 5 oz. crumbled queso fresco
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350° and spray an oven-safe quart dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine all of your ingredients and place in dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes and serve immediately with crackers or chips.
- *Alternatively, you can heat this in a quart Crock Pot for 1.5-2 hours on high and serve on the warming setting.
More delicious dips!