Zesty 3 Cheese Snack Mix is the perfect treat for the holidays with Chex Mix, nuts, cheesy crackers and pretzels coated in ranch seasoning, Parmesan and butter!
Zesty 3 Cheese Snack Mix
It is December and it FINALLY snowed in Minnesota! Normally we are getting snow in October already, so this is quite unusual for us. As much as snow can be a pain in the butt, I do love looking outside with all the trees dusted with the beautiful white snow. When I got home from work yesterday, all of the bright white light was flooding the house as it bounced off all the snow.
With the winter and snow now here, I can’t wait to take my nephews sledding, build some snowmen and maybe even go on a snowmobile ride with my husband. What I won’t be doing is ice fishing. I HATE ice fishing. I do not get how people can enjoy sitting in a cold box over a slab of ice, hoping and wishing to catch some fish…that don’t taste all that great to start anyways!
Maybe if I had a big bowl of this snack mix in the fish house I could be convinced otherwise though. 😉
- 4 c. rice Chex
- 4 c. corn Chex
- 3 c. wheat Chex
- 1 1/2 c. peanuts
- 12 oz. bag Snyders Cheddar Pretzel Pieces
- 3 c. CheezIt Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch
- 1 c. butter, melted
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 2/3 c. Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat your oven to 300°. In a large roaster pan, add the Chex, peanuts and pretzels.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the melted butter, ranch, Parmesan and Worcestershire sauce. Pour the butter mixture over the Chex and fold in until all of the snack mix is well coated.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring ever 15 minutes.
- Add teh CheezIt Grooves and spread the snack mix over wax paper and allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g