Triple Meat & Cheese Pizza Dip with Grilled Crust Dippers is an amazingly cheesy and flavorful appetizer recipe that will be a hit at your next party! Layers of cheese are topped with marinara, sausage, Canadian bacon, pepperoni and mozzarella, and grilled pieces of pizza crust that are soft and chewy on the inside and toasty on the outside, are used to spoon up this pizza goodness.
This stuff is soooooo good that every time I look at a picture of it, I begin salivating, wishing I had a big batch in front of me to enjoy. This is seriously one of the best appetizer you will make. It is so simple and something everyone will enjoy. Whether you are looking for a crowd-pleasing appetizer for a holiday party of the perfect game-day dip, this Triple Meat & Cheese Pizza Dip is a must-try!
Speaking of amazing things, we finally have a contractor coming by our new house today to take a look at some of the projects we are wanting done. It has been a serious job just trying to find a contractor to return my calls, much less be available and willing to do the job! Yesterday, we had a friend tear out our old metal kitchen cabinets to use for his shop, so things are really starting to look different now. We meet the contractor tonight and hopefully he is able to get going on things right away. I am becoming anxious to get things underway!
Triple Meat & Cheese Pizza Dip with Grilled Crust Dippers
Triple Meat & Cheese Pizza Dip with Grilled Crust Dippers is an amazingly cheesy and flavorful appetizer recipe that will be a hit at your next party!
- 1 c. ricotta
- 1 c. whipped cream cheese
- 1 c. grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 16 oz. jar pizza sauce
- 2/3 c. Canadian bacon, quartered
- 2/3 c. sausage crumbles, pre-cooked
- 2/3 c. pepperoni, quartered
- 2 c. shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tube Pillsbury thin pizza crust
- melted butter
- Preheat your oven to 350°. In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, cream cheese, Parmesan, garlic powder and onion powder. Spread in a greased 9"x9" pan. Top with the jar of pizza sauce, Canadian bacon, sausage and pepperoni. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and oregano. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, open the tube of pizza crust and cut into 9 even squares. Cut each smaller square in half, diagonally, to create 18 triangles. Brush each piece of crust with melted butter on both sides.
- In a large saute pan over high heat, or on a gas grill, cook each piece of crust for 1-2 minutes on each side, until they are golden brown and cooked through. Serve immediately with hot pizza dip.
- *If you want to save time, skip the grilled crust dippers and serve with cubes of Focaccia bread for a simple and delicious dip!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 6 -8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 872Total Fat: 53gSaturated Fat: 25gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 145mgSodium: 2071mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 4gSugar: 6gProtein: 41g
Provided nutrition data is only an estimate. If you are tracking these nutrients for medical purposes, please consult an outside, trusted source.
Ashley Haglin says
This was absolutely wonderful! I was looking for a new appetizer to bring to our friends New Years party and this was a big hit, thanks!!!
Cheese Sticks says
This looks and sounds so good. The picture is mouthwatering. I can’t wait to make it myself.
Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] says
Danielle! I just got your #secretclever box and I’m so excited to meet you!!! I too have loved looking at all of your post and your photography is fantastic! I’ve just started following on all of your social media, excited to keep up with your new recipes! Thanks again & Merry Christmas!
Danielle | Krafted Koch says
Thanks Yvonne and a Merry Christmas to you too!
Thalia @ butter and brioche says
I am seriously just salivating here looking at the image of this pizza dip… it is ALL I am craving right now. Totally going off to get the recipe!
Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats says
Yay for progress on the house!! I could face plant in this dip!