Skinny Frozen Peanut Butter Whips are a quick and easy two-ingredient dessert that are low calorie. This simple treat will satisfy your sweet craving, while filling you up with amazing taste!
Skinny Frozen Peanut Butter Whips are a quick and easy two-ingredient treat that are light and will satisfy your sweet craving, while filling you up with amazing taste! I used to make these little gems back in my college days when I followed Weight Watchers. There were a simple low-points treat that hit the spot when I was craving something sweet. I change up the peanut butter for a different flavor each time. One of my favorites is this White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter.
The only kitchen skills these require are folding together peanut butter and Fat Free whipped topping and scooping it into mini muffin liners. I pipped mine using a resealable bag for a cleaner look, but a kitchen scoop would work great too. Set them in a cake pan to freeze for an hour and them pop them in a resealable bag to store in your freezer.
With warmer weather right around the corner for us and already arriving for much of the country, these are great to have stocked up in your freezer. After playing a game of softball or mowing the lawn, then looking for something to cool you off or hold you over, these are the perfect snack!
I make these for myself, but they are also a fantastic treat that you can feel good about giving to your kids when they are wanting a sweet.
Skinny Frozen Peanut Butter Whips
- 1/2 c. ceamy peanut butter
- 1 8 oz. carton Fat Free Cool Whip
- Fold together the peanut butter and 1/2 c. Fat Free whipped topping. Add the remaining Cool Whip in two seperate portions, folding well after each addition.
- Scoop or pipe the mixture using a resealable bag with a small slit, into mini muffin liners.
- Set them in a cake pan to freeze for an hour and them pop them in a resealable bag to store in the freezer for up to 2 months.