Salted Caramel & Pretzel Chocolate Bark is an easy and delicious sweet & salty treat to add to your next party dessert table! This no-bake snack is perfect for a game day snack while watching football or a holiday sweet.
Salted Caramel & Pretzel Chocolate Bark
It doesn’t get any better than layers of rich chocolate topped with pretzels, caramel and sea salt for a sweet & Salty snack everyone will drool over! This Salted Caramel & Pretzel Chocolate Bark is a serious crowd-pleaser for the big game or holiday party. I brought this to work last week and it disappeared in no time while it received lots of praise and requests for the recipe.
If you are attending a party and looking for a quick dessert or snack to bring, you have got to try this bark! If you are looking for a hostess gift on the other hand, you need to check out my friend’s boutique, Drops of Sunshine. They have so many cute home decor and clothing items, you will have no problem filling up your shopping cart quickly!
From these sweet Honeycomb Measuring Spoons to these beautiful Cast Iron Trivets, you can find a gift for the hostess or a Christmas gift for family and friends that they are sure to love! My personal favorite that I added to my Christmas list are these colorful Terra Cotta Button Coasters.
For a chance to win all of these great items along with more or a $100 store credit, be sure to enter the giveaway below!
Whether you find something cute to wear or a kitchen accessory you can’t live without, you can feel good about shopping at Drops of Sunshine and supporting a small business owner this holiday season!
Salted Caramel & Pretzel Chocolate Bark + GIVEAWAY
- 12 oz. bag dark chocolate chips
- 12 oz. bag white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 2 c. pretzels
- 1/3 c. melted caramel
- 1/2 tsp. course sea salt
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the dark chocolate chips for 45 seconds. Stir vigorously and if there are still some chips not melted, microwave in additional 10 second increments until smooth. Be careful not to overcook!
- In a separate microwave safe bowl, repeat the same process with the white chocolate. Once the white chocolate is melted, stir in the coconut oil until smooth.
- On a cookie sheet, sporadically dollop the melted chocolates in the center of the sheet. Bang the sheet on the counter to spread the chocolate out thin. Using a butter knife, cut through the chocolate to blend it together into swirls.
- Working quickly, top the chocolate with the pretzels, melted caramel and sea salt.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes or until the chocolate is set. Cut into pieces and store in an airtight container.
Enter to Win!
Enter to win your choice of a $100 store credit or the following;