Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Bars are a chewy and delicious dessert loaded with dark chocolate chips and oatmeal. This is an amazing fall treat you won’t want to miss!
Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
One of my all-time favorite bar recipes are these Peanut Butter & Chocolate Dream Bars. The creamy combination of peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk is absolutely divine. Sweetened condensed milk makes basically everything amazing in my opinion! I figured why not transform these sweet bars into a fall treat loaded with a great combo of pumpkin and chocolate?! These Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Bars were born and they are absolute fall perfection!
I chewy layer of oatmeal is topped with a layer of spiced pumpkin and sweetened condensed milk and then finished off with more oatmeal and big fat dark chocolate chips. After they cool for a bit, they are a combination of soft chewy goodness that you won’t be able to resist!
- 3/4 c. butter, softened
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 c. quick oats
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 15 oz. can pure pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar in a medium bowl and add the flour, oatmeal, baking soda and salt. Mix until crumbly mixture forms. Press ⅔ of the mixture into a greased 9x13 pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, sweetened condensed milk and eggs and spread over the crust. Top with the remaining oatmeal crumble.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Top with the chocolate chips and bake for an additional for 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 2 hours. Serve or store refrigerated.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
More Favorite Fall Pumpkin Recipes!
Chai Cream Pumpkin Pie from Bread Booze Bacon
Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Bundt Cake from I Heart Eating
Cinnamon Pumpkin Pancakes from Kleinworth & Co.
Pumpkin Spice Bars from Cooking with Curls
Pumpkin Spice Dutch Baby from Home.Made.Interest.
Pumpkin No Bake Cookies from Sugar & Soul
Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Bars from The Creative Bite
Baked Pumpkin French Toast Casserole from Celebrating Sweets
Chai Pumpkin-Pecan Oatmeal Cookies from Frugal Foodie Mama