This post brought to you by Campbell Soup Company. The content and opinions expressed below are that of The Creative Bite.
Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie Casserole is a quick and easy 20 minute weeknight dinner idea with only 5 ingredients! Creamy chicken and vegetables with Campbell’s Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Oven Sauce are topped with a flaky crescent crust for a delicious recipe the whole family will love!
Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
Some nights we just don’t have time to whip up an elaborate meal. We want something quick, simple and delicious, but don’t have a lot of time or energy to put into making dinner. That is why I love easy meals like this! It only requires 5 ingredients thanks to the simplicity of Campbell’s new Oven Sauces. This Campbell’s Cheesy Broccoli Chicken sauce is so good, you could eat it alone with just a plain chicken breast, but I decided to whip it into a complete meal that would satisfy all of the men working hard in the field.
In just three easy steps, you will transform these 5 simple ingredients into a wholesome dinner filled with cheesy chicken and vegetables topped with a flaky crescent layer.
- To get started, add the steamed vegetables, chicken, sour cream and Campbell’s Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Oven Sauce to a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave the mixture for 2-3 minutes, or until it is warmed through.
- Pour the cheesy chicken and vegetable mixture into a greased 9×13 pan and top the mixture with a tube of seamless crescent dough.
- Place the casserole in a preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the top crescent is golden brown and the pot pie mixture is bubbling at the sides.
There you have it, in three short steps you have a comforting meal that will satisfy your whole family. I am officially hooked on these new Campbell’s Oven Sauces. When I can whip up a meal with just a few ingredients, two dishes and only 20 minutes, that makes my life much easier. When I make an extravagant meal, it seems like my clean up time takes just as long as the actual cooking process. With this simple meal, I literally just had a bowl and pan to wash! How awesome is that?!
For more easy dinner options check out Campbell’s new products including Oven, Skillet, Grill and Slow Cooker sauces. Personally, I can’t wait to try the new Buffalo Chicken Slow Cooker Sauce and Cheddar Applewood Bacon Chicken Grill Sauce next time. My pantry will be stocked with these @Campbells sauces for easy last minute meals!
- 12 oz. Campbell's Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Oven Sauce
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 14 oz. bag of frozen steamy vegetable mix, steamed
- 3 c. cooked chicken, chopped (I used cubed rotisserie meat)
- 1 tube seamless crescent dough
- Preheat yoru oven to 375°.
- To a large microwave safe bowl, add the steamed vegetables, chicken, sour cream and Campbell's Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Oven Sauce. Microwave the mixture for 2-4 minutes, or until it is warmed through.
- Pour the cheesy chicken and vegetable mixture into a greased 9x13 pan and top the mixture with the seamless crescent dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the top crescent is golden brown and the pot pie mixture is bubbling at the sides.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 355Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 111mgSodium: 274mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 4gSugar: 5gProtein: 25g
Provided nutrition data is only an estimate. If you are tracking these nutrients for medical purposes, please consult an outside, trusted source.