Cheddar Sriracha Snack Mix is an easy snack mix recipe loaded with spice and flavor. With the bold sriracha flavor paired with cheddar pretzels and Cheez-its, this snack mix will light your mouth on fire! Spice up your standard Chex Mix this holiday season and add kick it up a notch with this Cheddar Sriracha Snack Mix.
Homemade snack mixes are one of my favorite holiday treats in addition to Walnut Thumbprint Cookies. My mom always makes her homemade version of snack mix that is much bolder than the traditional stuff you find in a bag. This spiced version takes it to a whole new level though.
If you are a bit sensitive to spice, feel free to cut back on or even eliminate the cayenne pepper. The Sriracha will still provide a bit of heat along with some flavor.
Cheddar Sriracha Snack Mix
- 5 c. Corn Chex
- 5 c. Rice Chex
- 4 c. Wheat Chex
- 4 c. Quaker oatmeal squares Brown Sugar
- 3 c. Cheez-Its
- 4 c. dry roasted peanuts
- 4 c. cheddar pretzels
- 1 c. butter melted
- 1/4 c. sriracha
- 1/4 c. worchestire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. seasoning salt
- 1 tsp. cayenne red pepper
- Preheat your oven to 300°. In a large roaster pan, add the Chex, oatmeal squares, Cheez-Its, peanuts and pretzels.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the melted butter and spices. Pour the butter mixture over the Chex and fold in all of the snack mix is well coated. Bake for 60 minutes, stirring ever 15 minutes.
- Spread the snack mix over wax paper and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container.