Corn & Green Chili Con Queso Dip
- 1 c. sweet corn
- 1 small can diced green chilis drained
- 8 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 5 oz. crumbled queso fresco
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350° and spray an oven-safe quart dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine all of your ingredients and place in dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes and serve immediately with crackers or chips.
- *Alternatively, you can heat this in a quart Crock Pot for 1.5-2 hours on high and serve on the warming setting.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 232Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 353mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 9g
Provided nutrition data is only an estimate. If you are tracking these nutrients for medical purposes, please consult an outside, trusted source.