Ultimate Banana Split Dessert Nachos
Ultimate Banana Split Dessert Nachos are a decadent dessert that serves a large crowd, perfect for a hot summer day. Buttery cinnamon sugar chips are topped with fresh fruit, ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce and pecans for all the great flavors of a banana split in easy sheet pan nachos!
- 1 batch cinnamon sugar tortilla chips
- 1.75 qt Neopolitan ice cream
- 1 qt strawberries cleaned and sliced
- 2 c. thinly sliced pineapple or drained pineapple chunks
- 2 medium bananas sliced
- 6.5 oz. can aerosol whipped cream
- 1/2 c. toasted pecans roughly chopped
- chocolate syrup for garnish
Arrange the chips on a sheet pan and top with the remaining ingredients. Serve immediately!
PRO TIP: Scoop the ice cream onto a sheet pan before serving and place in the freezer. When you are ready to serve, simply top the nachos with the pre-made scoops!