Toasted Sesame Asian Chicken Salad
Toasted Sesame Asian Chicken Salad is a healthy dinner salad recipe full of fresh vegetables, crispy wontons and topped with a light homemade dressing.
- 4 c. chopped cabbage and romaine mix
- 1/3 c. matchstick carrots
- 1/2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 c. green onions chopped
- 1/3 c. cucumbers chopped
- 1/3 c. crispy wontons
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 c. Light Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
Add your greens, chicken and vegetables into a large bowl and toss with the homemade salad dressing. (I like to use a bowl with a lid so I can just seal it up and shake the heck out of it.)
Top the salad with the crispy wonton strips and a sprinkle of additional toasted sesame seeds. Enjoy immediately.
Calories: 560kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 1252mg | Potassium: 3065mg | Fiber: 25g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 93950IU | Vitamin C: 56.1mg | Calcium: 453mg | Iron: 13.4mg