Light & Spicy Southwest Chicken Pizza
Light & Spicy Southwest Chicken Pizza is an easy 20 minute recipe bursting with bold and spicy flavors. A thin and crispy crust is topped with shredded chicken, black beans, jalapeños and pepper jack cheese finished off with fresh tomatoes and green onions for a delicious weeknight dinner idea.
- 1 pre-made thin pizza crust
- 5 wedges Laughing Cow Creamy Spicy Pepper Jack spredable cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. chipotle powder
- 1 c. cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/4 c. black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp. diced jalapeños
- 1 1/2 c. shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 c. diced tomatoes
- 1/4 c. green onions diced
Preheat your oven to 400°.
Spread the Laughing Cow cheese wedges over the thin pizza crust. Sprinkle with garlic and chipotle powder. Top with chicken, black beans, jalapeños and pepper jack cheese.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Top with fresh tomatoes and green onions and serve immediately.