BBQ Shrimp & Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
BBQ Shrimp & Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner is an easy and wholesome recipe perfect for a healthy weeknight dinner. Roasted sweet corn and potatoes are paired with BBQ shrimp and Gold'n Plump Hickory Smoked Sliced Chicken Sausage for a comforting low-fat meal!
- 3 ears of husked sweet corn
- 1 lb. mini red potatoes If using baby reds, be sure to cut into pieces no larger than 1 inch
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 package 18 ounces Gold'n Plump Hickory Smoked Sliced Chicken Sausage
- 1 lb. large shrimp peeled & deviened
- 1/4 c. your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lemon or lime juice
Preheat your oven to 375F°.
Break the cobs of sweet corn into 2 or 3 pieces and add to a large sheet pan along with the potatoes. Toss the corn and potatoes with the olive oil and spices and mix with your hands until well coated. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes.
After the vegetables have baked for 15 minutes, add the Sliced Chicken Sausage to the pan. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl or resealable bag, toss the peeled shrimp with the BBQ sauce and lemon juice.
After the vegetables have baked for 25 minutes total, add the BBQ shrimp to the pan. Bake for an additional 8 minutes.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 1579mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g