Southwest Vegetable Quinoa Salad
Southwest Vegetable Quinoa Salad is a light and refreshing vegetarian salad perfectly paired as a side dish with grilled meat, or served on it's own for a healthy and filling lunch recipe!
Servings: 6 cups
- 2 c. cooked quinoa
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 avocados chopped
- 2 cobs of corn cut off the cob
- 1/3 c. finely diced red onion
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 3/4 c. cilantro lemon vinaigrette
- pinch of salt
Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl and store refrigerated up to one week. Serve chilled.
You may need to add additional vinaigrette as it sits for a little extra moisture.
*To make this vegan, swap the honey for sugar in the vinaigrette recipe.