Strawberry & Coconut Cashew Salad is a fresh and healthy dinner salad recipe with ripe strawberries, red onions, goat cheese and coconut cashews.
Strawberry & Coconut Cashew Salad
If you are looking for a quick and healthy dinner salad to enjoy the fresh flavors of summer, this Strawberry & Coconut Cashew Salad has got you covered! It was inspired by the coconut cashews I got from my NatureBox subscription. I normally just get 5 bags of Sriracha Cashews from them, because they are just that ridiculously good, but I saw the new Coconut Cashews and thought I would give them a try. You could easily substitute the cashews for some coconut almonds which are more readily available in grocery stores.
I wanted to keep this Strawberry & Coconut Cashew Salad really easy so I used a light store-bought raspberry vinaigrette and cubed up rotisserie chicken for the protein. There are times when I enjoy preparing myself an elaborate meal and then there are times like this when I just want something tasty and wholesome on the table FAST! I had dinner on the table in 10 minutes and it was absolutely delicious and completely filling.
- 10 cups mixed greens
- ⅔ c. light raspberry vinaigrette
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, cubed
- ⅔ c. red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 c. coconut cashews or almonds
- 4 oz. soft goat cheese, broken into small pieces
- Toss the mixed greens with the vinaigrette and top with the remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.