Skinny Mini Strawberry Balsamic Cream Pies are the perfect summer recipe for a light and healthy dessert that is loaded with sweet strawberries and balsamic reduction for amazing flavor. With less than 250 calories, it is a fantastic guilt-free treat to cool you off on a warm day.
Stay with me here. I can see some of you already turning up your noses, thinking balsamic vinegar in a pie sounds crazy, but just trust me!
Balsamic reduction fails to even resemble vinegar after it is reduced into a sweet, luscious and just slightly tangy sauce. It pairs wonderfully with fruit and this cream pie is simple perfection with the fresh summer combination.
- 2 cups strawberries, finely chopped
- 1.5 c. Fat Free Cool Whip
- ½ c. light coconut milk
- ⅓ c. reduced fat cream cheese
- 6 mini graham crusts
- ¼ c. balsamic reduction
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the coconut milk and cream cheese. Fold in the Cool Whip and store refrigerated.
- Right before serving, fill each pie crust with cream mixture, top with ⅓ c. strawberries and a drizzle of balsamic reduction. Serve immediately.
More sweet treats!