Peanut Butter S’mores Dip is an easy 10 minute dessert perfect any time of the year! It’s made with just three ingredients and none of the smokey mess of the traditional dessert. Enjoy all the great flavors of S’mores with a peanut butter twist for a family friendly treat!
Peanut Butter S’mores Dip
While summer is starting to come to a close, there is no reason we can’t enjoy some of the best treats from summer all year long. This Peanut Butter S’mores Dip is precisely one of those desserts that is a comfort food the whole family will enjoy no matter what time of year it is! If peanut butter isn’t your thing, these S’mores Nachos are another great recipe that are made in the comfort of your kitchen.
I used one of my favorite peanut butters to make this dish a simple three ingredient dessert. This Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Dreams is so insanely good I could eat it on just about everything. I figured, why not slather it on the bottom of a skillet and top it with some marshmallows for an extra sweet treat?! It turned out to be an amazing dessert that was ready in the matter of only 10 minutes. I will be making this often with my nephews throughout the year for a special treat when they visit.
Whether you use traditional graham crackers or cinnamon sugar pita chips for dunkers, you get the perfect balance of chocolate and marshmallow goodness in every bite with a fun peanut butter twist!
- ¾ c. dark chocolate peanut butter
- 1½ c. mini marshmallows
- graham crackers or cinnamon sugar pita chips for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- In a small 8" skillet or oven safe baking dish, spread the peanut butter on the bottom of the pan. Top with the marshmallows and bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes, or until the marshmallows are golden brown on top.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers or cinnamon sugar pita chips.