Harvest Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner is an easy and healthy dinner with chicken thighs, roasted vegetables and a little bit of bacon for amazing flavor!
Harvest Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
With fall comes the holidays. With the holidays come lots and lots of indulgent dinners and desserts. If you are looking for something comforting and healthy to change up your routine, this Harvest Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner. Simply toss together some sweet potatoes, onions, bell peppers, bacon and chicken thighs with a little seasoning on a sheet pan and tossed it in the oven for a super easy and wholesome dinner.
If you aren’t a big fan of chicken thighs and want to lighten things up even more, feel free to swap our chicken breasts, but just add them midway through the cooking process. The beauty of this dish is that you can alter it to make it your own. Use what vegetables you have on hand or swap our your favorite seasoning blend and you can make it your own for a family friendly meal!
- 1 lb. chicken thighs
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed into ½ inch pieces
- ½ red onion, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. olive oil (divided)
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. ground sage
- 3 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Preheat your oven to 375°.
- Add the chopped vegetables to a sheet pan and toss with a Tablespoon of olive oil. Pat chicken thighs dry and rub with a teaspoon of olive oil and nestle in between the vegetables on the sheet pan.
- Sprinkle everything with the salt, garlic powder and sage. Add the pieces of bacon to the pan so they are dispersed throughout the veggies.
- Bake at 375° for 30 min our until chicken is cooked through to 165°.
More amazing Fall Sweet Potato Recipes!
Coconut Sweet Potato Casserole from Bread Booze Bacon
Baked Sweet Potato Donuts from I Heart Eating
Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls from Kleinworth & Co.
Candied Sweet Potato Stacks from Cooking with Curls
Cranberry Sweet Potato Casserole from Home.Made.Interest.
Harvest Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner from The Creative Bite
Butter Pecan Sweet Potatoes from Liz on Call