Buffalo Ranch Snack Mix is an easy treat perfect for the big game or holidays. Chex Mix is combined with pretzels and cashews and tossed in a spicy buffalo ranch sauce for a twist on your traditional snack mix.
Buffalo Ranch Snack Mix
Snuggling into the couch with a warm blanket, the fireplace going and your favorite football team playing on a Sunday sounds like absolute perfection to me. The only thing that could make it even remotely better is a big bowl of Chex Mix. This Buffalo Ranch Snack Mix is the perfect game day treat with it’s slightly spicy and savory flavor combo. Make it your own by adding your favorite nuts and add-ins and it is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
I love allllll things buffalo. From buffalo turkey meatballs and buffalo chicken wraps to more unusual items like this buffalo chicken potstickers, buffalo sauce adds such a great kick of flavor and spice to everything, it is always a win in my book!
Snack mixes are always a crowd favorite at any gathering I have ever been to. During the holidays, my mom makes a double batch of traditional Chex Mix and it flies off the counter! So if you are looking for a quick and easy chex mix for your next game day party, be sure to give this Buffalo Ranch Snack Mix a try.
- ¾ c. butter
- 1 pkg (1oz) Ranch seasoning
- ½ c. buffalo wing sauce
- 4 c. Corn Chex Mix
- 4 c. Rice Chex Mix
- 2 c. Wheat Chex Mix
- 3 c. pretzels
- 3 c. mixed nuts or cashews
- Preheat your oven to 300°.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the butter for 60-90 seconds, or until it is completely melted. Stir in the ranch seasoning and buffalo sauce.
- In a large roasting pan, add the remaining ingredients. Pour the butter and buffalo sauce over the Chex Mix and stir until everything is well coated.
- Bake for 60 minutes at 300°, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and spread over wax paper covered counters. Allow to cool for at least one hour.
- Store in an airtight container.